We’re hiring a stellar marketing professional with strong copywriting skills, an analytic mindset, and a drive to craft and steer campaigns to convince new learners, clients, and partners to engage with Efiko Academy. We offer an opportunity to lead the marketing operations of our young and growing impact venture while joining an entrepreneurial, impact-driven and diverse team.
Do you think we could be a great match? Then submit your application by filling out our form.
As our lead marketeer, you will:
Skills, experiences, and personality
The talent we are looking for
We think that the following skills and experiences would be supportive for this role:
- Relentless focus on understanding client pains, wants and needs
- Creative and analytical writing skills for content marketing production
- Experience in website design and optimisation using tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.
- Marketing campaign management experience (goal setting, strategy, and execution within budget)
- English C1+ (written and verbal), Dutch, French, and Spanish are a plus
- 2-5 years of experience in a digital marketeer position within a company or consulting firm
We would love you to recognise yourself in the following personality traits:
- Result-driven and analytical
- Curious and fast-learning
- Creative and outspoken
- A heart for sustainability
- Fun, collaborative, and team-minded
Start date and location
When and where?
We are looking for someone to start between the 2nd of January and the 2nd of February.
Our office is based in a great coworking space in the centre of Brussels, and we would love you to be able to work several days a week with us from the office.
Offer and benefits
Here is what we can offer you:
More about us
Efiko as an employer
Efiko Academy is the online learning platform for individuals and companies seeking to build skills that matter for maximising the social and environmental impact of their work. We partner with international experts to build practical and interactive online courses that empower learners with skills to support companies, non-profits and investment funds in developing better sustainability practices.
Join us now
Are you a good fit for this role?
Start your application process now by filling our short preliminary survey.
(maximum 10 minutes to complete)
Our manifesto captures what we consider to be essential to revolutionise the world of impact education.
Human associations of all kinds need to be accountable for their effects on people and the planet and work towards achieving a sustainable, fair, and happy world – for us and for our grand grandchildren.
There are as many learning styles as there are colours in a rainbow. We believe in the power of personalising learning experiences to the context and profile of learners and giving them the opportunity to learn in many different ways.