You are a natural and empathetic communicator with strong listening and problem-solving skills ? You value customer centricity and you desire to gain experience in a impact startup ? Then this internship is tailor-made for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
the talent we are looking for
If you recognise yourself in the following areas, then we warmly invite you to apply for this job opportunity.
Who you are:
- You are a creative mind with a can-do attitude
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator
- You like to think from a client's perspective and find ways to trigger their curiosity and engagement
- You are an enthusiastic team player
- You are creative and passionate about educating people about sustainability
- You are organised and detail-oriented in your work
- You feel comfortable managing multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Professional, non-violent, empathetic communication
- English verbal and written communication
- Listening and showing empathy
- Analysis of data and generating insights
- Project management and coordination
- Problem-solving and fire fighting
This is an internship so we don’t expect you to have years of experience in any of the above. What we seek is someone with some prior exposure to the above and a strong will to further grow in these skills.
No experience required
what we offer
Join us now
Are you a good fit for this role?
Start your application process now by filling our short preliminary survey.
About Efiko as an employer
Efiko Academy is the online learning platform for individuals and companies seeking to build skills that matter for maximising the social and environmental impact of their work. We partner with international experts to build practical and interactive online courses that empower learners with skills to support companies, non-profits and investment funds in developing better sustainability practices.
Our manifesto captures what we consider to be essential to revolutionise the world of impact education.
Human associations of all kinds need to be accountable for their effects on people and the planet and work towards achieving a sustainable, fair, and happy world – for us and for our grand grandchildren.
There are as many learning styles as there are colours in a rainbow. We believe in the power of personalising learning experiences to the context and profile of learners and giving them the opportunity to learn in many different ways.